87. [winking]Ha ha whosears sucking since 89
IU is NIT bound. :joy:
[roll][roll][roll]I really hope they don’t get in because I really do not want to play them.
Mystified, geologists have been unable yo explain the growing gap between Kentucky and Tennessee. In other news Indiana...Okay man, I know I've been rough on Hoosiers in this thread. But I gotta build you up. You are too down in the dumps. Things can turn around in basketball fairly quickly. Get rid of Archie (let's face it, he's just not the answer. He looks like AJ Soprano caught cheating on his homework at every press conference.) Luck into the right coach. In three years you could notch that second Elite Eight since 1993.
Don't give up. If you all give up, we'll have to fold this thread.
I didn't think the dumpster fire could burn brighter, but it is. Total meltdown on their board. Bashing Brooks, saying Romeo will be out of the league in 3 years, talking Pitino proven winner hire LOL. It is sweet!Guess they are the ones that are salty! Keion Brooks is a UK wildcat! IU sucks 1987!
Time to bump. Missed out on Brooks, missed the NCAA tournament. Approaching the 40 year mark of their last title. The suck meter is pegged!!!
#iuwasneverablueblood
#iuthoughtlangfordwassavior
#bumpwhenindianasucks
I’m to the point that pity is becoming involved
lol that was like soo 10 years ago. it’s some kind of demonic comedy show at this point.I’m to the point that pity is becoming involved
I just looked up and realized it is March 15, 2019.
Wow, how the time flies when you suck, huh, IU?
Sad. So Sad.
Say it ain't so. Is the dead horse dead yet?
I lay a wreath at your doorstep.
Tomorrow will be March 16, 2019.
Time just keeps marching on, don't she?
Go Big Blue!
I’m to the point that pity is becoming involved
Keion Brooks knows IU sucks and bumped it at 8PM yesterday.
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos