Same. All it means is finally the Crean era is over. :cool2:My reaction to IU's fantastic season crash.
![]()
No way. Too many injuries next year is his year!Same. All it means is finally the Crean era is over. :cool2:
Same. All it means is finally the Crean era is over. :cool2:
They would be smart to keep him. He's smart feller.Why would you fire a guy who has been to three Sweet 16s in the past five years? That's quite a feat. And don't forget those TWO B1G titles. You guys are spoiled.
30 years without a championship.The content of this thread tells me all I need to know----Some of you know Crean in all likelihood is out. And that worries you. Most of you on here are very knowledgeable. And though you loathe Indiana, you know with the right hire, Indiana could become a monster.
You guys know this.
The content of this thread tells me all I need to know----Some of you know Crean in all likelihood is out. And that worries you. Most of you on here are very knowledgeable. And though you loathe Indiana, you know with the right hire, Indiana could become a monster.
You guys know this.
The content of this thread tells me all I need to know----Some of you know Crean in all likelihood is out. And that worries you. Most of you on here are very knowledgeable. And though you loathe Indiana, you know with the right hire, Indiana could become a monster.
You guys know this.
30 years without a championship.
15 years without an elite eight.
I'm not sure that "monster" is the word I would use.
But since you are an IU fan, I'm sure the nightmares are real, so I can see why you used that word.
The content of this thread tells me all I need to know----Some of you know Crean in all likelihood is out. And that worries you. Most of you on here are very knowledgeable. And though you loathe Indiana, you know with the right hire, Indiana could become a monster.
You guys know this.
30 years without a championship.
15 years without an elite eight.
I'm not sure that "monster" is the word I would use.
But since you are an IU fan, I'm sure the nightmares are real, so I can see why you used that word.
bump.IndBreds move up to a 4 seed in the NIT
![]()
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home