Not a chance in *** Hall with the POS fan base up there. Be glad to play you at the neutral site your great Bob Knight always insisted on.Sorry Cats.
IU rules.
Come play us sometime.
They ended our season. This thread should die
Kinda surprised to see this thread survived.
Not disagreeing with the sentiment, but it seemed to be a bit of a jinx!
Is that Uwe Blab between OJ and Clappy?Thanks for the bump any way. 1987. Think about that and try to keep from laughing out loud.
![]()
clappy forever stay. :cool2:Stay forever clappy.
![]()
[roll]I got back in front and proceeded to vigorously clean my windshield.
I was able to see them take a face full of liquids and back off of me quickly. Was so wrong to do but had to...
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets