Bullpen

NWADawg

Senior
May 4, 2016
1,226
731
113
If we can pull out the win tonight, I think our bullpen puts us in a good position to sweep. I doubt the Aggie bullpen goes as deep.
 

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,630
12,087
113
That is what I was thinking. If it comes down to pitching attrition we’ll be in good shape.
 

Philly Dawg

Heisman
Oct 6, 2012
16,232
10,955
113
I agree with you guys and the third game should be fun, but we burned Sims tonight because of unearned runs. We need to cut that out at some point.
 

Willow Grove Dawg

All-American
Nov 3, 2016
8,392
6,063
113
Two 7 inning games tomorrow could set up well for Bednar & Fristoe. Bednar especially has been really good for 4 innings in recent starts
 

NWADawg

Senior
May 4, 2016
1,226
731
113
Two 7 inning games tomorrow could set up well for Bednar & Fristoe. Bednar especially has been really good for 4 innings in recent starts

Since they are shorting our innings tomorrow, I guess we tried to make up for it tonight. **
 

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
We likely will be without Sims and Johnson for both games tomorrow. Everyone else that threw should be fine to come back.
 
Jul 8, 2007
356
34
28
Pretty sure it's 2 nine inning games

Two 7 inning games tomorrow could set up well for Bednar & Fristoe. Bednar especially has been really good for 4 innings in recent starts

Think they only do 7 inning games on get out of town days. I could be wrong. But still think our bullpen is in much better shape than the Aggies.
 

Dawgcap

Redshirt
Mar 7, 2017
944
0
0
Then light them up with everyone else. Field and get outs I like this team. I’m all in!
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four