Bulldog Flag on the 50?

VivaState

Redshirt
Aug 30, 2015
21
0
0
Anybody know where to get a flag like the bulldog flag that is in the 50 at each game?
 

Lawdawg.sixpack

All-Conference
Jul 22, 2012
5,353
1,220
113
That dude has been flying that flag FOREVER. I think we've had a thread with its history before...
 

kired

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2008
7,141
2,568
113
One is a few rows behind me, actually about the north 10 yard line on the west side. It's not exactly the same but they do look similar.
 

aTotal360

Heisman
Nov 12, 2009
22,559
16,355
113
Correct. I've looked for years and have never found one. It's definitely an old Mack Truck logo. I'd pay good money to have that bulldog on a hat.

 
Dec 28, 2016
3
0
1
Look for another one in the student section this weekend. I found the one my father had in his attic and have passed it along to my son to wave proudly in the Kappa Sigma section in the endzone. Old school!!!!
 
Aug 22, 2012
1,139
413
83
Flag Man is a Mississippi State legend. I have not idea who the man is, but I revere him. He flies that flag every game no matter what. Don't steal Flag Man's thunder.
 

L4Dawg

All-American
Oct 27, 2016
11,854
8,319
113
I have one. I bought it in the old Union bookstore back in about 1981 for something like $50. It is a Mack Truck flag.
 

BobSacamano

Freshman
Aug 23, 2012
292
57
28
He was a MSU Cheerleader in the early 80's. Grew up with him in Brookhaven. His father was All-SEC at running back for Ole Miss in the early 50's. Lance Alworth admired him so much as a kid and he took his number when he played for the Chargers.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar