Bull run week 2

ONEFAN1

Redshirt
Nov 9, 2022
77
22
0
Madison over Central in a close one
Clarke over Page probably over by halftime
Strasburg over Luray think another over by halftime
 
Aug 12, 2024
40
15
0
Madison vs Central-the Game of the week. I think this one is closer than many expect because of Centrals short week. Central in a close one.

Clarke vs Page-I think Clarke is too much for the Panthers this year.

Strasburg vs Luray-This one could get ugly, Madison put up big numbers on the ground last week and I do not think they have the rushing attack the Rams have.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Football Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Thomas Jefferson Secures 14-7 win over Heritage
  3. 03 High School Football High School Football: How to watch Grimsley (N.C.) at Varina (Va.)
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Prospect Watch Top Performers Mid-Season Defense
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Prospect Watch Top Performers Mid-Season Offense