Congrats to BC. BC is very fast and plays with great speed and Central-Lun., was the last team left in the regular season with a shot to beat them and Central didn't have much a shot, but they were at least in the ballpark or outside chance. BC will finish the regular season 10-0. Going to be photo finish in Region B playoffs from the very first game as basically all 8 teams are good. Might be the deepest I can ever recall one region being in Class 2 in my lifetime.
Spot on bro. The Knights had one of the craziest off-season I've ever seen to some of the best team chemistry I've seen in quite some time. Every one of these kids come thru me at youth league so I expect to be good but the staff have really been good this year. Much respect to them. I've been there almost every practice because my son plays jv and I pick him up before I go to practice so I know how hard they are working.Congrats to BC. BC is very fast and plays with great speed and Central-Lun., was the last team left in the regular season with a shot to beat them and Central didn't have much a shot, but they were at least in the ballpark or outside chance. BC will finish the regular season 10-0. Going to be photo finish in Region B playoffs from the very first game as basically all 8 teams are good. Might be the deepest I can ever recall one region being in Class 2 in my lifetime.
Video Interview with Buckingham's Jayden Maxey and Will Motley after 28-7 win over Central-Lunenburg:
VirginiaPreps Football
Varina Falls To Grimsley 24-17 In OT!
High School Football
Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
High School Football
High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
VirginiaPreps Football
WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)