For anyone that missed the Niagara game or want to watch/record, tomorrow (Thursday Nov. 14) at 9am BTN will televise the game via Student U.
For anyone that missed the Niagara game or want to watch/record, tomorrow (Thursday Nov. 14) at 9am BTN will televise the game via Student U.
I've thought this to be strange, too. Like you, I'm a fan of Brogno as well. He's a solid announcer. Is the production work handled by students?I find it funny that, for almost all of our sports games on BTN+ (BTN Student U), the play-by-play announcer is Lou Brogno, who is probably in his 60s, and goes back to the days of the original TKR Cable in central NJ from the 1980s and 1990s.
Mind you, I'm not complaining, as I have always like Lou as an announcer -- and he seems like a real Rutgers supporter -- but many of the other B1G schools actually utilize their students to announce the games.
Maybe Lou is a student? Eddie Jordan was pushing 60 when he was taking classes at Rutgers.I find it funny that, for almost all of our sports games on BTN+ (BTN Student U), the play-by-play announcer is Lou Brogno, who is probably in his 60s, and goes back to the days of the original TKR Cable in central NJ from the 1980s and 1990s.
Mind you, I'm not complaining, as I have always like Lou as an announcer -- and he seems like a real Rutgers supporter -- but many of the other B1G schools actually utilize their students to announce the games.
I've thought this to be strange, too. Like you, I'm a fan of Brogno as well. He's a solid announcer. Is the production work handled by students?
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?