Looks like they are seeing a different fall camp from the previous years. I know it is just a hype train for the B1G, but if my memory serves me correctly, I don't remember them being very complimentary of Riley's teams practices. I remember Gerry talking about them being a lot less physical than the rest of the B1G in prior years BTN Tour bus stops.
Yep. DiNardo seems really upbeat about this year's version of Husker football. It was very clear that he was no fan of Riley's system. He did not think it was suited to the B1G. But this comment about Nebraska includes the later Pelini years as well. It is clear he was impressed with how Frost has these guys practice.This could be the best complement I've heard in quite a while.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC