BTN 10K on Sunday

LadyRU09

Junior
Jul 3, 2007
5,197
302
0
I did it 2 years ago and had a great time! A lot of people noticed my shirt and struck up conversations. Rutgers needs more representation there.
 

RUseaweed

Senior
Dec 8, 2007
3,518
490
83
Having it on a Sunday sucks. I would have gone if it had been this Saturday. I've been twice and it's a great time.
 
Jan 27, 2008
117
301
0
I did it 2 years ago and had a great time! A lot of people noticed my shirt and struck up conversations. Rutgers needs more representation there.
Definitely. I think we've had the lowest registration every year, even behind Maryland. But still always a great time (this will be my fourth year) and a lot of fun hanging with the other alums at the Rutgers tent.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana