Bryan Antoine

Terror Beard

Sophomore
Jul 17, 2018
195
100
0
Little will start. If he doesn't, Roy should get checked for dimentia.

Little won’t start at the beginning of the year if Cam Johnson is healthy. But he’ll still get 20-25 mpg. He might end up starting by Feb. But Roy is loyal to a fault sometimes. Personally, I love it.

And don’t be shocked if Little decides to turn down a top 5 selection to come back for a second year. I don’t think it will happen with Nas but I didn’t think it would happen with Barnes either.
 
Dec 12, 2012
1,289
1,371
0
Little won’t start at the beginning of the year if Cam Johnson is healthy. But he’ll still get 20-25 mpg. He might end up starting by Feb. But Roy is loyal to a fault sometimes. Personally, I love it.

And don’t be shocked if Little decides to turn down a top 5 selection to come back for a second year. I don’t think it will happen with Nas but I didn’t think it would happen with Barnes either.

Trust me, there's no shock when HOF Coach Roy Williams is able secure a projected top 5 lottery pick to stay a few years to enjoy Wanda's nanner pudding.
 
Apr 21, 2016
832
307
38
Little won’t start at the beginning of the year if Cam Johnson is healthy. But he’ll still get 20-25 mpg. He might end up starting by Feb. But Roy is loyal to a fault sometimes. Personally, I love it.

And don’t be shocked if Little decides to turn down a top 5 selection to come back for a second year. I don’t think it will happen with Nas but I didn’t think it would happen with Barnes either.

Yeah little isn’t coming back dude. And mark my words, he’s starting.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects