When they played during the regular season it was a 30-23 Heritage win. Usually it's very hard to beat a team 2x that is equally matched. From what I've heard the Bees have been dealing with injuries if late. If that's the case. Heritage wins by a couple scores. Healthy Bees and I expect a tight game.Thoughts on the game
And it was double OT the first game too. That's about as evenly matched as you can be.When they played during the regular season it was a 30-23 Heritage win. Usually it's very hard to beat a team 2x that is equally matched. From what I've heard the Bees have been dealing with injuries if late. If that's the case. Heritage wins by a couple scores. Healthy Bees and I expect a tight game.
True Brookville has injuriesWhen they played during the regular season it was a 30-23 Heritage win. Usually it's very hard to beat a team 2x that is equally matched. From what I've heard the Bees have been dealing with injuries if late. If that's the case. Heritage wins by a couple scores. Healthy Bees and I expect a tight game.
Who heritage or brookvilleOne of my coworkers with a grandson on the team says they do not have all their players able to play.
I think they're talking about Brookville not having all of their players because of injuries.Who heritage or brookville
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 7
VirginiaPreps
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
VirginiaPreps Football
Central Region GameDay - Week 7
Women's Sports
Top 2027 recruit Micah Ojo commits to UNC