Thx CR9For those that missed it...
His athleticism with his size is unreal. I’ve been wondering how exactly he’d fit into this team but after I saw that I just said to myself I wasn’t worried anymore because you can’t teach that—Cal will figure it out.
Very. I’ve said it for a while. I think Brooks ultimately winds up being the best player of the UK freshman class.
Azubuike?When was the last time we had a player that could do that? Nasty!
Azzabuke was similar tatented IIRCWhen was the last time we had a player that could do that? Nasty!
That dunk was so nasty it made Sarah Jessica Parker look good.Oh, that was commode huggin wretching in the floor nasty sick. We’re talking green industrial waste puke sick.
When was the last time we had a player that could do that? Nasty!
THANK YOU ! Someone else realizes how ugly she is . How anyone ever considered her a sex symbol is beyond me . I know this has nothing to do with basketball but it always confounded me .That dunk was so nasty it made Sarah Jessica Parker look good.
That dunk was so nasty it made Sarah Jessica Parker look good.
THANK YOU ! Someone else realizes how ugly she is . How anyone ever considered her a sex symbol is beyond me . I know this has nothing to do with basketball but it always confounded me .
But, IU fans said he sucks..didn't score vs MSU.blah blah blah. I bet they're crying tonight after seeing his game... That mid-range game is nice
THANK YOU ! Someone else realizes how ugly she is . How anyone ever considered her a sex symbol is beyond me . I know this has nothing to do with basketball but it always confounded me .
THANK YOU ! Someone else realizes how ugly she is . How anyone ever considered her a sex symbol is beyond me . I know this has nothing to do with basketball but it always confounded me .
When was the last time we had a player that could do that? Nasty!
For those that missed it...
His athleticism with his size is unreal. I’ve been wondering how exactly he’d fit into this team but after I saw that I just said to myself I wasn’t worried anymore because you can’t teach that—Cal will figure it out.
that could put back dunk?
every year?
opportunities just don’t present themselves like that every game.
Had to look her up but shes the one on the right.
![]()
Azubuike?
Had to look her up but shes the one on the right.
![]()
Foot Face ParkerHad to look her up but shes the one on the right.
![]()
A Beer IV, A paper bag and the dark make her sexyTHANK YOU ! Someone else realizes how ugly she is . How anyone ever considered her a sex symbol is beyond me . I know this has nothing to do with basketball but it always confounded me .
HamiWhen was the last time we had a player that could do that? Nasty!
THANK YOU ! Someone else realizes how ugly she is . How anyone ever considered her a sex symbol is beyond me . I know this has nothing to do with basketball but it always confounded me .
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington