Bronny + Naas + Harper =

Greene Rice FIG

Heisman
Dec 30, 2005
40,437
23,613
0
Eloy Jimenez is batting .288 now..........

Best of Luck,
Groz
He is on a heater right now. I forgot the trade offer I was offered for him.

I watched the pregame ceremony for Vin Scully and I saw a highlight with Yasiel Puig. What happened to him?
 

BigEastPhil

Heisman
Nov 25, 2007
19,337
13,608
66
He is on a heater right now. I forgot the trade offer I was offered for him.

I watched the pregame ceremony for Vin Scully and I saw a highlight with Yasiel Puig. What happened to him?
Lol. I noticed Puig also in the tribute to Vin Scully in MLB Network. Was disappointed I didn’t see Steve Yeager and Fernando Valenzuela. Was glad I saw Rick Monday save the American Flag. I think Puig is an analyst for Monmouth Univ Baseball on the Monmouth Radio Broadcasting System.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Greene Rice FIG
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  4. 04 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week