Brockmire on IFC

osu_orangestreak

All-Conference
Feb 15, 2002
6,081
2,942
0
Anybody else watching? It stars Hank Azaria as an ex major league announcer now calling games in the low minors. Also stars the still hot Amanda Peet.

It really funny and has one of the funniest lines I have heard in a while

"...and I thought my lowest point was in Thai bathroom with a lady boy snorting coke off my crank while a German tourist sitting on a toilet watched"
 

PDT816

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
11,490
3,527
113
I finally got around to getting these recorded and watched.

Listen to orangestreak, this show is freaking outstanding guy humor. I watched it three times getting my buddies hooked and laughed my *** off each time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CowboyJD

xplor58

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2003
2,197
2,819
113
It is hilarious as are some of the commercials that are run during the show
 

CowboyJD

Heisman
Dec 12, 2002
30,977
20,811
0
I watched the first four on the IFC app.

Now I'll be recording it on the DVR.

Thanks for the tip.
 

Air_Thurman

Heisman
Jan 16, 2003
32,687
32,877
63
I'm a couple behind but this is fantastic. As xplor58 said don't fast forward through the Sam Adams commercials.
 

CowboyJD

Heisman
Dec 12, 2002
30,977
20,811
0
Tonight we learned we learned Brockmire's former broadcasting partner is coaching at Oklahoma State.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight