Kinda big to play wr but I am sure we can find a place for him on the field
Ah yes, the ole 9 WR set... 1 QB, 1 C, 9 WR. Bando will make a great interior WR! Welcome to the Huskers. Love landing the local players!!Kinda big to play wr but I am sure we can find a place for him on the field
Welcome to the family!! GBR!!Kinda big to play wr but I am sure we can find a place for him on the field
Brian Hightower is a 2018 target...moved from Calabasas...saw him play last year as a soph and he was clearly the best wr on the team as a soph...he will have offers from everyoneWow IMG is loaded with talent this year. 13 total 4&5 stars. Hopefully Broc is the most popular guy on the team and can land some big fish for us.
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/footba...t=IMG+Academy&highschools=23016&state=Florida
Wow IMG is loaded with talent this year. 13 total 4&5 stars. Hopefully Broc is the most popular guy on the team and can land some big fish for us.
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/footba...t=IMG+Academy&highschools=23016&state=Florida
Was thinking the same. GBR! Welcome Broc! Love the name.I think he might be a candidate for a fourth star by the time signing day rolls around. I'm very happy with how this class is shaping up.
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced