Brian Newberry

Sickdawg

Redshirt
Oct 28, 2018
137
1
18
Honestly not losing much sleep over us not hiring him after watching 20 minutes of his defense
 

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
I had totally forgotten about him but yeah they are getting waxed. I think Arnett was probably a better hire regardless of what Navy looks like tonight, just think Arnett's resume is stronger.
 

Maroonthirteen

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
1,975
0
0
This is the equivalent of a 1A playing a 6A. I wouldn't judge a coach to harshly for this game. Also the 1A has not been allowed to contact practices.
 

GloryDawg

Heisman
Mar 3, 2005
20,662
19,426
113
This is the equivalent of a 1A playing a 6A. I wouldn't judge a coach to harshly for this game. Also the 1A has not been allowed to contact practices.

That's crazy. Trying to keep them from getting sick by having no contact and making first game the first time is probably more dangerous than the virus. I suspect the trainers room will be loaded in the morning
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
The SNL skit with Jason Sudekis playing him where his wife is getting on him for drinking to much milk due to the election was really good.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor