Brian DONE...

Bruceman44

Redshirt
Sep 14, 2022
1
1
3
even if they win the West next year not having to play Ohio State and Michigan it doesn't mean Brian is good
 
  • Like
Reactions: 311hawk

ihawkhoops

Senior
Dec 10, 2015
213
478
63
The only way Iowa competes for the West is if Phil Parker can maintain an elite defense. It's unfortunate that he has zero margin for error. Iowa's defense can't be good it has to be top 10 to offset the incompetence on offense. Nothing I have read in the press conferences gives me confidence in KF or BF. I have more confidence in Phil if he had to start plug 11 in new guys in next year than I do in KF and BF.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Dukeslater21
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Basketball Preseason Bart Torvik projections for Iowa Women's Hoops
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Deep Dive: Washington Huskies
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Deep Dive: Iowa Hawkeyes
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa Field Hockey prepares for a road trip to face top-ranked Northwestern
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Behind Enemy Lines - Washington Edition