Why is Goff vs the Jets in question? That’s the play.
Mainly because Goff is notorious to quit throwing once the Rams get ahead and I don't look for the Jets to do ANYTHING against the Rams defense. Of course he could throw for 3 or 4 TDs in the first half as bad as the Jets are at pass defense.
Valid points, but I still think with 6 pt passing TD’s you absolutely have to go with Goff. I’m rolling Hurts out there in the same situation you are in (Taysom replacement), except its a 4 point passing TD league. In that case I think it’s more of a 50-50 call.
Lesson learned. Never put your fantasy hopes in the hands of Jared Goff no matter the competition. He sucks. Hurts would have put me through to the finals with ease.
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list