Breaking News on Lifetime Seats in Interview

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,627
31,906
113
Very good stuff. I like the preseason 3-team double round robin tournaments too. It's the closest thing to a regional format you'll see in the regular season. You're seeing more and more teams across the country go to this model for at least some of their preseason weekends.
 

Hammer Down

Redshirt
Jul 19, 2014
1,360
0
0
Sounds like the same things he has been saying all along. I think they have a good plan. Honor the lifetime guys with a discount, but do not guarantee anything. I see no issue with any of this. I do not really like the turf either, but it is not that big a deal.

I would like to see them play one of these preseason series in Jackson and Biloxi going forward. Ideally I would love to see us play weekday games down there to draw bigger crowds but it is not really feasible with the travel.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar