Here's a typical IQ Test question. If 10 people shake hands at the end of a banquet, how many total handshakes occur?
90Here's a typical IQ Test question. If 10 people shake hands at the end of a banquet, how many total handshakes occur?
Do I have to tell you my age?90
Another
You're driving a City Bus. At the 1st stop, 8 people get on and 2 get off the bus. At the 2nd stop, 2 get on and 3 get off. At the last stop, everyone gets off. How old is the Bus Driver?
Here's a typical IQ Test question. If 10 people shake hands at the end of a banquet, how many total handshakes occur?
Another one. If 17,000 Marshall fans attend a game and each *** takes up 2.3 seats, what is the total attendance? Oops. Wrong board.90
Another
You're driving a City Bus. At the 1st stop, 8 people get on and 2 get off the bus. At the 2nd stop, 2 get on and 3 get off. At the last stop, everyone gets off. How old is the Bus Driver?
I think I recall solving that problem in my third grade class when I attended St Francis Elementary School in Morgantown many years ago.
Congrats. I have to say that you shocked me.
WV Sports Football
How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 3 of the NFL Season
WV Sports Football
Iowa State's Jimmy Rogers sees WVU's speed creating challenges
WV Sports Football
West Virginia looks to learn, adjust after Oklahoma State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: 9-29
WV Sports
WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, WVU coaches and players preview Iowa State