Brandon Woodruff

DAWG61

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2008
10,111
0
0
#1 rated SP in fantasy baseball currently. Glad he saved it for the majors. Seriously though he's a total bad *** now. Good for him.
 

ronpolk

All-American
May 6, 2009
9,426
5,357
113
I’m glad to see him having success too but as a Cards fan I wish he played somewhere else.
 

Bill Shankly

Redshirt
Nov 27, 2020
2,095
0
0
He was a pretty good high school QB on a team that had NOTHING else. They only played football for 4-5 years.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four