Just added. Wonder how Brandon’s wife likes it...His podcast with Kayce Smith is fantastic. Was much better than I was anticipating.
Glad my son was sitting by me when I started to watch that, oh well. Didn’t expect that
It's almost as if he's trying a little too hard.
Well, he has to show personality, so I get it. People who are good at their trade try too hard.
“A little to hard”? The guy has children who will grow up and this stuff will still be around. What is he on?
“A little to hard”? The guy has children who will grow up and this stuff will still be around. What is he on?
You guys will turn on somebody in a heartbeat, won't you?
You guys will turn on somebody in a heartbeat, won't you?
No one is turning on you. And I get that you enjoy the freedom to be looser with your language. But sometimes it seems that you look for ways to pack every minute with multiple eff bombs and GDs. If that’s what you’ve wanted to do this whole time and felt constrained by BSR and then on your own with MoreCowbell, then let your true self fly.You guys will turn on somebody in a heartbeat, won't you?
No one is turning on you. And I get that you enjoy the freedom to be looser with your language. But sometimes it seems that you look for ways to pack every minute with multiple eff bombs and GDs. If that’s what you’ve wanted to do this whole time and felt constrained by BSR and then on your own with MoreCowbell, then let your true self fly.
But maybe it’s an unpopular opinion, but I feel you can be plenty funny and entertaining without trying to make it rated R. And I think you could have a broader reach. Maybe I’m wrong. But either way you do you. Best of luck. HailState
I have a broader reach. That's what's happening right now.
I Find it amusing that some one with the screen name of Walter white finds cursing offensive.
I have a broader reach. That's what's happening right now.
You guys will turn on somebody in a heartbeat, won't you?
Don’t worry Brandon. I still love you and your haircut. Lost track during your transition but just added one of your podcasts.You guys will turn on somebody in a heartbeat, won't you?
I have a broader reach. That's what's happening right now.
“A little to hard”? The guy has children who will grow up and this stuff will still be around. What is he on?
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS