4 Star 2025 6’5” forward Brandon Stores Jr. will announce his college decision on Monday.
Presumed to be down to Rutgers, Georgia Tech, and Xavier.
Presumed to be down to Rutgers, Georgia Tech, and Xavier.
6’5” I guess guard/forwardThanks for posting. He’s listed as a shooting guard on Rivals, does he project as a forward for D1?
Going to Georgia TechHobbs being at Georgia Tech already has been a problem for Rutgers recruiting.
Pike misses his old players.. This kid looks just like Ron - same body, and plays like him. Derek = Geo. This other kid Jaylen Harrel, we are recruiting. He plays, and moves just like Mawot. And that kid last year we offered, from Ohio. His name was Lawrent Rice. He resembled Caleb, and played just like him lol
I’d imagine ga tech’s nil game for bball is pretty strong.
Are we really the favorite for McKenney? He gives off Michigan St vibes to meGood player I'm sure, but when you saw him committing now while Rutgers is still in it or leading even for Tre McKenney and Jaylen Harrell, you just had to know they weren't as interested as they might have been earlier.
I don’t know, I have selective hearing. I did hear we have a good chance on the podcast.Are we really the favorite for McKenney? He gives off Michigan St vibes to me
How much did he sign for ?I’d imagine ga tech’s nil game for bball is pretty strong.
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
The Knight Report
Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released