Brandon Ruiz

MSUSaint15

Redshirt
Oct 18, 2020
72
22
8
If we can talk him into coming back next year he will probably be the difference in 3-4 games. I’ve never had more confidence in one of our kickers.
 

ArcherSPS

Junior
Aug 22, 2012
3,637
244
63
Jesus dude we get it, you think we’re going to struggle to win a game next year.
 

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
Is there a known reason why he wouldn’t come back? He is not a senior, he transferred in with two years of eligibility and that was before COVID gave everybody an extra year, so he could actually play here for three years if he wanted.
 

MSUSaint15

Redshirt
Oct 18, 2020
72
22
8
Jesus dude we get it, you think we’re going to struggle to win a game next year.

What I was saying was I think we will be in a lot of close games next year and having a good kicker can be the difference between 4-5 wins and 8-9 wins.

I like Leach and I felt when we were looking for a new coach our best option would be to bring in someone that ran an unconventional offense, one that no one else in the SEC was running. I was leaning more to a triple option guy but I think under the Pirate we’ll be an 8-9 win team each season.
 

horshack.sixpack

All-American
Oct 30, 2012
12,158
9,503
113
I think he's solid. I'd love to see how many times he's actually kicked this year compared to "normal". It seems pretty infrequent.
 

horshack.sixpack

All-American
Oct 30, 2012
12,158
9,503
113
Maybe he's an economist. They predict market downturns for years and years and then pat themselves on the back when it happens.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation