I just saw that Brandon and Madison Central are looking for new football coaches. Anyone have any info on who might get those jobs?
That's odd....anyone know why both left/not retained?
Very dumb move if Brandon initiated that. Way too many blowhards around that program, who think they know something about football. I know the record wasn't the best this past year but there are a lot of issues there outside of coaching football. Petersen is a good coach.Madison Central coach retired. Article I read said Peterson and Brandon parted ways so who knows what happened there.
While we're talking about high school football coach changes, yesterday Wayne County hired Jack Hankins Jr. to be their head coach.
He led Thomasville to the Alabama 4A title in 2010 and was 169-62. It appears he'll be drawing Alabama retirement while coaching Wayne County.
Link: Here.
Dude from Pearl is doing the same thing, somewhere up in Missouri I think.While we're talking about high school football coach changes, yesterday Wayne County hired Jack Hankins Jr. to be their head coach.
He led Thomasville to the Alabama 4A title in 2010 and was 169-62. It appears he'll be drawing Alabama retirement while coaching Wayne County.
Link: Here.
Marcus Boyles casts a long shadow. Heck, Bobby Hall does too and he was only there for one season.
Tyler Peterson gone? When did that happen?
Anthony Hart from MC is taking a MAIS job.
Truth.Wing T wins football games. It’s high school football. Execution and putting the ball in your athletes hands wins games.
These academies are starting to play some good ball. They need to start playing more games against public schools. Not sure how that works or if it can ever happen on the regular.I predict Anthony Hart will be the new football coach at Brookhaven Academy.
My son said he got another job. I have notice a lot of parents put their beaks in the water a lot. You think it was a private school. I wonder will Rogers get that job?
I was told by someone who is close to Tyler Peterson in Brandon that said Tyler was basically runoff by the HS Principle. Tyler did not want to leave and he and his family loved Brandon.
this person did not have details on what the rift was but hated to see Tyler “resign”
I see what you did thereI wonder if Covid will actually end up being net positive for the PERS benefits.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor