Brandon Jenkins

Cowpoke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
89,143
10,516
113
Whats this guys story? I was going through an old dresser this weekend and found a CD I bought from him in '95ish. He was playing at the Willies, just him and a guitar and about 30 people in the bar. I remember waking up in the morning, seeing the CD on the floor thinking, Good lord this guy probably sucks now that I'm sober. I ended up playing it quite a bit back then then forgot about him. Looks like he's still putting out albums.

 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia