Braden Montgomery

May 28, 2020
1,387
0
0
Watching Braden Montgomery play for Stanford in their regional. I don't follow recruiting, but what do we know about his? Were we involved at all? Did he have a connection to Stanford? Did he just want to go out-of-state?
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,045
10,207
113
Watching Braden Montgomery play for Stanford in their regional. I don't follow recruiting, but what do we know about his? Were we involved at all? Did he have a connection to Stanford? Did he just want to go out-of-state?

All I know is that he was expecting to go high in the draft but had Stanford as his backup plan.
 

Len2003

Redshirt
May 13, 2018
1,103
0
36
Watching Braden Montgomery play for Stanford in their regional. I don't follow recruiting, but what do we know about his? Were we involved at all? Did he have a connection to Stanford? Did he just want to go out-of-state?

Choosing Stanford over Mississippi State is a no brainer. Especially if some or all of it was paid for.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation