Brad Paisley @ Game Sat?

GetYaNumbersUp

Redshirt
Mar 15, 2013
15,118
39
0
No he doesn't suck. He is one of the best guitarists in the business.

Meh, I disagree. I can name 10-15 better current guitarists off the top of my head that are better, and there's a reason his cheesy songwriting appeals to teenagers drinking beer in the back of pick up trucks.

That said, sorry to derail the thread. He seems like a good guy and if he wants to support Mountaineer Nation and bring positive attention to my alma mater, well that's a good thing.
 

hunterspot1

Redshirt
Oct 27, 2001
2,509
5
0
Meh, I disagree. I can name 10-15 better current guitarists off the top of my head that are better, and there's a reason his cheesy songwriting appeals to teenagers drinking beer in the back of pick up trucks.

That said, sorry to derail the thread. He seems like a good guy and if he wants to support Mountaineer Nation and bring positive attention to my alma mater, well that's a good thing.



Seriously, you can name 10-15 better guitar players in country music today than Brad Paisley? I really can't think of even one.
 

WiiWii

Junior
Jun 8, 2011
93,350
294
0
Paisley is great, but numbers...

 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Game Preview: West Virginia football vs. Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football You might remember these Wildcats when they were once WVU recruiting targets
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Zac Alley: West Virginia defense more talented than it's shown
  4. 04 WV Sports Football WVU's Amare Grayson breaks down Arizona's defensive pressure
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Recruiting 2028 DL Kyree Mitchell talks West Virginia offer