It never doesSEC title game meant nothing today.
It never doesSEC title game meant nothing today.
They deserved a 1.Did Seth Davis just say he thought Tennessee was going to be a #1 seed?
So you LOL at Cal, because he thought we might be a 3 seed.Lmao at people thinking we could be a 3
I think we get the Midwest 2 now.Hoping for Baylor UK 1-2 in Midwest.
They got a really good draw to the 2nd weekend.If I was a Vols fan I would be LIVID.
WHY would you EVER be a Vols fan?If I was a Vols fan I would be LIVID.
We avoided Nova and Duke in Philly and I'm so happy about that.Tennessee should’ve been the 2 over Nova, but honestly I think they have the a significantly easier path to Sweet 16 than Nova does.
Tennessee has already beaten Arizona.
They can win that region.
Will not again. Wont be at home. Bad luck for them SOS.Tennessee has already beaten Arizona.
They can win that region.
Not surprised at all. If you watch the ratings all year long, they love them some Villanova. Their losses didn't seem to mean anything.Villanova a 2 seed wow
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings