Thought UK and Duke would get the Philadelphia region. 30 year anniversary of the Laettner shot.
They got a 3 that’s scaryI'm not sure what the argument against that is.
I'm not sure about that because Villanova and Duke are twosPhew thank God we got a 2
They deserved the 2 over Duke.Tennessee got screwed.
I was surprised they shipped them out West.Should be Purdue.
And I disagree Duke has an easy bracket to the posters saying that.
How? Look at their resume and SOS. Pretty goodNova as a two is stupid. Purdue will be our 3 seed
Purdue is garbage tbhNova as a two is stupid. Purdue will be our 3 seed
KSR Basketball
Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
On3 Football
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker