Bowl seats

dgtmsu

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
63
0
0
I waited this year and bought tickets from the Bowl web site.

I got 3 tickets in section 312 10 rows up (50 yard line, upper deck), $50 each.

Last year I pre-ordered on the MSU site, paid $60 per seat and wound up in the end-zone.

I'll be buying off the bowl sites from now on......
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,741
12,503
113
14 pnts to my total in last 2 years. Since I got a late start its worth it to me, not to mention helps in the future when committees start looking @ school sales (just ask the Southerners) I did buy to the Cotton Bowl through the Cotton Bowl office and got great seats but had to sit amongst oil barron wannabes and cattle hands.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar