Bowl projections showing up ...

rmndcat

Junior
Sep 4, 2009
2,829
254
83
Pinstripe v UVa would be fun. I have Cavalier in-laws.
Cactus might be drivable from here.
I worked for banks in Charlotte for several years. Profoundly meh. Have zero interest in playing Clemson.
 

Deeringfish

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2008
21,891
1,799
63
I respect those who enjoy speculating, but I prefer not to do so. It's all fantasyland, at least until the Cats become bowl eligible, right?
Yeah a little too soon. Maybe when we have 5 wins with 4 or 5 games to go. Given this schedule.
 

Sheffielder

Senior
Sep 1, 2004
10,028
834
113
No need to get worked up or be pragmatic about bowl projections, it's all just for fun (and clicks) - good to see the program actually getting predictions; sometimes I will Crtl+F "Northwestern" in those articles and...0 results.
 
  • Like
Reactions: rmndcat and kaTNap

kaTNap

Junior
Nov 6, 2005
2,719
343
83
I respect those who enjoy speculating, but I prefer not to do so. It's all fantasyland, at least until the Cats become bowl eligible, right?
Nobody is even hypothetically bowl-eligible for another week or two. It's just for fun, but it's nice to see us get recognition ... and hopefully see us rise in the bowl pecking order.
 
  • Like
Reactions: rmndcat
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Northwestern couldn't dream of a better win over Penn State
  2. 02 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Northwestern opens Ryan Field by running over Penn State, 34-13
  4. 04 Wildcat Report What the new Ryan Field means to Northwestern
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Penn State vs. Northwestern