I know ow it is late, but where is a safe parking area we can secure now?
Some if the web sites for parking look sketchy....
Thanks
Some if the web sites for parking look sketchy....
Thanks
I & lots of other Cocks bought it here.
![]()
Tailgaters Parking
www.tailgatersparking.com
Same here.That's what I did. Pretty close to the stadium and reserved spot for $35.
Think we got 5 there..That's what I did. Pretty close to the stadium and reserved spot for $35.
I & lots of other Cocks bought it here.
![]()
Tailgaters Parking
www.tailgatersparking.com
see you there.Our big crowd is in 717 Lafayette Street!
GamecockCentral Football
Injury report analysis: South Carolina likely to be missing several vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Three keys to a South Carolina win over Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Florida reporter breaks down Gators ahead of South Carolina game
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting
South Carolina women's basketball: Five-star post player is down to final two
GamecockCentral Football
Staff Picks: South Carolina-Florida, other Week 6 matchups