Bowl information list here!

Two Star

Freshman
Oct 30, 2002
59
62
18
List here for all the bowl information:

Hawkeye Huddle - TBA

Hawkeye Radio Show - TBA

Tampa Iowa Club Pregame Bash - TBA

Hawkeye Fan Bash - TBA

I will update this information as it becomes available. List here if you are going to Tampa. GO HAWKS!
 

Attachments

  • 25RealquestBowl button copy (6).jpg
    25RealquestBowl button copy (6).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5

Anon1746362370

Sophomore
May 4, 2025
79
188
33
Wife and I live an hour half south, want to know what the Iowa section is to try and get good tickets with Hawk fans. Anyone know what sections we need to look at?
 

Mister Plow

Sophomore
Feb 5, 2002
74
135
33
Wife and I live an hour half south, want to know what the Iowa section is to try and get good tickets with Hawk fans. Anyone know what sections we need to look at?
I'm wondering the same thing. I just learned today that I'm going to be in Tampa for a work meeting so I extended to be able to go to the game. I may be solo so I'd like to at least make sure I'm among Hawk fans.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football FILM BREAKDOWN: Every Jeremy Hecklinski pass attempt from the game against Washington
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Olympics WATCH: Rick Heller, Myles Davis talk fall exhibition win over Kansas
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Olympics Play-by-play recap: Iowa 15 Kansas 10 (F/16)
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades - Iowa defense vs Washington
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades - Iowa offense vs Washington