It's almost cruel and unusual punishment. The CMU fans are upset our players are having a good time.That was fast. Funny thing is we are playing looser on both sides of the ball and we seem to be playing faster than I have ever seen us on both sides. CMU is simply outclassed. MAC is going to request to never play another bowl game against us.
Anyone remember the name of the mouthy LB that spoke lightly of TU's offense?
No, tell him we're down 41-3...lol.If Gold gets a break from court, tell him we're up 41 - 3 in the third quarter.
Wow. Dane now has the total offense record AND tied Paul Smith for the TD record.
cb
Who? Not sure I've heard his name mentioned this gameI think that would be Malik Fountain...
TU Fans- let that sink in.Lucas ties Twilley and Largent for TD receptions with 32...
Dane is 74% on passes.
Enjoy your retirement Coach Watts. You've earned it.
Unless Rubley throws one to him...I think I'm good with Lucas tied with Twilley and Largent, no more TD passes to Lucas.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener