Bowl game point spread

Sep 9, 2012
2,803
0
0
The line on the game today has flipped in the last 24 hours or so. Tulsa was giving 3 points earlier this week, but checking today ESPN now has State as a 1 point favorite. Interesting to see that, in spite of the forecast.

If the weather was nice in Fort Worth, I’d feel pretty good about us winning this one comfortably. Tulsa will have a tough time scoring today. If we can protect and play pitch and catch in the rain, I like our chances. But Tulsa will make us beat them. Should be a close game.
 

paindonthurt_

All-Conference
Jun 27, 2009
9,528
2,046
113
If the weather was nice in Fort Worth, I’d feel pretty good about us winning this one comfortably. Tulsa will have a tough time scoring today.

I’m confused. Does good weather benefit us or Tulsa?
 
Sep 9, 2012
2,803
0
0
If the weather was nice in Fort Worth, I’d feel pretty good about us winning this one comfortably. Tulsa will have a tough time scoring today.

I’m confused. Does good weather benefit us or Tulsa?

It mucks the game up and hurts both offenses. All things being what they are in good conditions, I think our offense has more fire power and would pull away from Tulsa.

Tulsa will have a tough time scoring too, but the weather could end up helping them overall.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama