Bowen practicing.... how?

mdlUK.1

Heisman
Dec 23, 2002
29,712
57,543
0
Talking on pregame and they said Bowen is practicing with SC. How in the world can that be justified? Even if you believe he didn’t know what his father was up to, and I don’t believe he didn’t know, his rep took or tried to take $100k.

Ennes Kanter got a lifetime ban for taking money for school. SMMFH
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jazzycat

Cat in ga

All-Conference
Nov 2, 2017
2,898
2,806
0
I'm just glad Cal had enough since t steer clear. He's pretty good at that. I remember Chris Walker begging for an offer and I couldn't figure out why Cal never offered. All revealed itself in time. I think Martin is a good coach, but I don't necessarily believe he is squeaky clean.
 

shaolin style

All-Conference
Apr 16, 2009
2,527
3,428
0
Kanter got a lifetime ban for being reimbursed money for expenses that was due him. Money, BTW, that his family left in a bank account unspent and was willing to forfeit in order to retain his amateur status.

Pisses me off every time it comes up.
 

UK2KJAG

All-Conference
May 8, 2017
1,784
3,652
0
If he’s enrolled and not supsended by the NCAA I see no reason he can’t partake in practice
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cattoyz

Cawood86_rivals

Heisman
Feb 20, 2005
36,711
64,715
0
Kanter got a lifetime ban for being reimbursed money for expenses that was due him. Money, BTW, that his family left in a bank account unspent and was willing to forfeit in order to retain his amateur status.
Yes. Meanwhile Bagley goes to 3 schools in 3 years. Decides to reclassify around August I believe, no problem whatsoever.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  5. 05 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati