Bottoms up!

H.E. PennypackEER

All-Conference
Aug 27, 2023
1,786
1,744
108
Kamala and her friends get together. Three hours in and two bottles of wine later…

“Hey, we should make a video for my supporters!”
 
Feb 15, 2008
10,439
958
113
I have no doubt.
I wished I'd kept it but didn't bookmark it but someone had done a timeline of her life year by year. It's amazing how such an inept person was able to ascend to almost the highest office in the land. Her career was built upon affirmative action, romantic favors and the timely convenience of skin color and gender.
 

Airport

All-American
Dec 12, 2001
87,850
8,682
113
I wished I'd kept it but didn't bookmark it but someone had done a timeline of her life year by year. It's amazing how such an inept person was able to ascend to almost the highest office in the land. Her career was built upon affirmative action, romantic favors and the timely convenience of skin color and gender.
pole dancer GIF by Pastelae
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Tale of the tape: How WVU stacks up against Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football QB Michael Hawkins has even more room to grow
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez believes WVU hungry to bounce back against Arizona
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Cam Cook possesses special traits at running back
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-8