They have only won one game vs SalemDid LB ever win? The last time there was a series? I need cavalierofyore on the scene.
LB was 1-28 against Salem. The lone win was in 2000 by a score of 10-7. They met again in the playoffs that year with Salem winning 41-0. I think LB would be much more competitive with Salem now than they were in the past. When they last met in 2012, LB had only 1 playoff win in the school's history. Since then, LB is 126-36 with 3 championship appearances.Did LB ever win? The last time there was a series? I need cavalierofyore on the scene.
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps Football
Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps
Thomas Jefferson Secures 14-7 win over Heritage
High School Football
High School Football: How to watch Grimsley (N.C.) at Varina (Va.)
VirginiaPreps
Prospect Watch Top Performers Mid-Season Defense