BOT Elections are now Live!

PSUFTG

All-Conference
Nov 1, 2021
2,686
3,928
113
Voting for Penn State Board of Trustee elections is now LIVE!
Write in:
BARRY J FENCHAK Class of 1984

If you have voted in past elections, you should receive a ballot in your e-mail.
If you have not voted in the past, or if you do not receive the ballot in your email, go to:
https://vote.yeselections.com/psunom/

The screen at "yeselections" should look like this (below):
1745244044167.png
Enter your information, and it will take you to your ballot.
Write in: Barry J Fenchak, Class of 1984
Write In Barry J Fenchak ’84 – BARRY FENCHAK
Thank You
 

OUIrPSU

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2021
1,373
1,727
113
I just asked this in the other thread about the BOT, but figured I’d ask it here, as well:

As an out of state alumni who made the decision not to give any more money to this university, I have not been paying attention to the actual candidates on the ballot.

So, my question is: Who, in the opinion of the AKB, is the best of the bunch (other than Barry)?
 

PSUFTG

All-Conference
Nov 1, 2021
2,686
3,928
113
When you are filling out your ballot, it should look like this:

Use the write in slot to enter Barry J Fenchak 1984 and check the box to the left

1745249858861.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobPSU92

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,628
37,826
113
Y'all convinced me


 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,734
5,479
113
ABB (Anyone But Barry)

I'll vote for Barry when he can show me exactly where, on PSU's balance sheet, goodwill is listed. And when I've abandoned all sound judgment and morality.
 

Nittering Nabob

All-Conference
Sep 17, 2024
3,660
3,472
113
I'll vote for Barry when he can show me exactly where, on PSU's balance sheet, goodwill is listed. And when I've abandoned all sound judgment and morality.
"Other Non-current Assets".

As of 12/31/24 it's hidden amongst $239 Million dollars in this highly secretive category.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Sharkies

Nittering Nabob

All-Conference
Sep 17, 2024
3,660
3,472
113
Voting for Penn State Board of Trustee elections is now LIVE!
Write in:
BARRY J FENCHAK Class of 1984

If you have voted in past elections, you should receive a ballot in your e-mail.
If you have not voted in the past, or if you do not receive the ballot in your email, go to:
https://vote.yeselections.com/psunom/

The screen at "yeselections" should look like this (below):
View attachment 791678
Enter your information, and it will take you to your ballot.
Write in: Barry J Fenchak, Class of 1984
Write In Barry J Fenchak ’84 – BARRY FENCHAK
Thank You
Done
 

LealandLoyal

Junior
Oct 29, 2021
169
274
63
I just asked this in the other thread about the BOT, but figured I’d ask it here, as well:

As an out of state alumni who made the decision not to give any more money to this university, I have not been paying attention to the actual candidates on the ballot.

So, my question is: Who, in the opinion of the AKB, is the best of the bunch (other than Barry)?

I wrote in Barry Fenchak '84 for the obvious reasons and voted for Greg Pilewicz (played hockey for the Icers and is avowed pro-Greek Life).
 

TiogaLion

All-Conference
Oct 31, 2021
1,648
2,546
113
Voting ends this coming Thursday at 9:00 AM, so essentially it ends Wednesday night.

Write-in: Barry J Fenchak class of 1984

If you want Barry to win, you should consider only voting for Barry.
 

TiogaLion

All-Conference
Oct 31, 2021
1,648
2,546
113
It's not a democracy- and it won't matter how many votes he gets
If it doesn't matter, why not vote for him? I guess you could instead vote for others who will merely vote "yes" on every proposal. Is that what you want? Because that is exactly what you'll get.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ChandlerPearce58

Nitt1300

Heisman
Nov 2, 2008
7,838
14,720
113
If it doesn't matter, why not vote for him? I guess you could instead vote for others who will merely vote "yes" on every proposal. Is that what you want? Because that is exactly what you'll get.
I did vote for him- but I'm a realist. Do you really think they are letting him back in?
 
  • Like
Reactions: kgilbert78
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Who is on the first Penn State-USC availability reports of game week? Here is where each team stands on Wednesday
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
  3. 03 BWI Football Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
  4. 04 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  5. 05 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch