Booneville, MS

Taz_Man

Sophomore
Nov 9, 2017
262
194
43
Anyone here live in Booneville, MS? Thinking of relocating to Northeast MS.
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,912
11,348
113
Not Booneville specifically but I have lived in NE Mississippi most of my life. Booneville seems to be a nice town. It seems that New Albany is growing faster than the rest of the area due to Toyota.
 

Indndawg

Senior
Nov 16, 2005
7,090
615
113
My Sis lives there

nice little town.

Got a CC and a good HS, relatively low crime and plenty of good ppl. Now wandering out into Prentiss county you're gonna meet some yahoos.

Booneville is def a town I'd live in, too
 

NattyDawg

Redshirt
Feb 5, 2020
28
6
3
Grew up there and all my family still lives there. Great small town and excellent school system if you have kids. They finally are reviving downtown which looks better each time I go back.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,038
10,204
113
Never met anyone I didn't like from there. I lived just south by spent a lot of time in Tupelo. It's been a long time since I've been that way but it was usually pretty nice. In my days it had a pretty heavy Rebel infestation. Not sure about now.
 

hailmari1

Junior
Aug 29, 2017
265
333
63
I spent two years there for Northeast CC. Some good fishing spots nearby. Not a ton to do in town, but Tupelo and Corinth aren’t far away.
 

llmsudawg

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
538
17
18
It's almost like you're not in Mississippi anymore when you get that far north and east. Not a bad place at all.
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,912
11,348
113
I agree. Once you get north of I22 and east of Hwy 45 or at least along Hwy 45, it’s more similar to south central Tn and NW Alabama than it is to the rest of Ms.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list