Boom!! We just got Pena!

MtNittany

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
3,809
5,363
113
I think this will be the last piece to the WR room. Adding the three transfers along with the emergence of Denmark should make this unit much more productive next season.
PSU recruited WR decently the past 5 years, but nothing panned out. Can't have too many at a position that could be the only thing that could stand in PSU's way of a NC imo.

If some other stud WR wants to get on board, find a spot for him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CVLion and BobPSU92

MtNittany

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
3,809
5,363
113
It’s been so bad that we need an entire country.

😞
Speaking of Denmark - root for Emily Pedersen this weekend. She plays out of the club I work at and I talk to her a lot. Her driver swing (look it up on youtube) is other worldly. She's so nice and she works so hard. Good things for her this weekend in this major!

I forget our old LPGA fan/poster's name, but he'd like her. A lot.

 

MtNittany

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
3,809
5,363
113
The stud WRs entered the portal after the season ended.
I worded that wrongly. Replace stud w/ body. JuCo, SW Texas St., whatever. Maybe someone 6'2 or so that just needs some coaching at WR - not that I'm certain we have it to offer.
 

LB99

Heisman
Oct 27, 2021
10,776
15,669
113
I worded that wrongly. Replace stud w/ body. JuCo, SW Texas St., whatever. Maybe someone 6'2 or so that just needs some coaching at WR - not that I'm certain we have it to offer.
I think at this point they have to look at roster numbers.
 

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,755
21,187
113
Any LBs looking for a new home?

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: grinagrin
May 20, 2005
2,117
5,839
113
Speaking of Denmark - root for Emily Pedersen this weekend. She plays out of the club I work at and I talk to her a lot. Her driver swing (look it up on youtube) is other worldly. She's so nice and she works so hard. Good things for her this weekend in this major!

I forget our old LPGA fan/poster's name, but he'd like her. A lot.


Holy shiitt what a swing. My neck hurts just watching her arching follow through
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  2. 02 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  5. 05 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern