Yep. WVU was a bonus.Good call. A win is a win.
And that was the second SEC win since your prediction last week.
Mods deleted thread, prolly cause of name calling.Must have missed the post in reference. Care to recap?
I tried going through your old post to find it but it seems somewhat buried.
I think the point is that he won't have to do that. Have some faith.I'm all for you starting threads when you win. Just make sure you do the same thing when you lose.
I'm all for you starting threads when you win. Just make sure you do the same thing when you lose.
I'm all for you starting threads when you win. Just make sure you do the same thing when you lose.
^^^^^^^^^^ >>>>>>>>>> Keyser Soze 24/7/365Deal.
But in return for said promissory post...you be sure that you go round up all forty-eleven-dozen of the other Debby downers, naysayers, chicken littles, and buzz killers and have them openly apologize to kookydamus when he is inevitably correct in his original prediction. Go ahead and add the mod who deleted the original thread to that group as well. TIA
Kooky proved them all wrong on the first two...and he shall prove them all wrong nine more times before the sun sets thrice in March.
P.S. Some of you should think seriously about turning your BBN card in so a real fan can use it.
UK win.Here's your chance OP: What's happening @ Missouri Saturday?
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day