BOOGS

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
When we beat the holy hell out of your team a few weeks ago in your super bowl at your arena you went and hid like the cowardly liar you are. You’re really not welcome here.
Again while I’m glad we torched them, a regular season win touting over a title is pretty weak.

I’m sure KU cared when they win the title and we were sitting at home going “well, we beat them by 30”
 
  • Like
Reactions: NociHTTP

CHAMPCAT11

All-American
Jun 16, 2009
10,001
7,566
0
Again while I’m glad we torched them, a regular season win touting over a title is pretty weak.

I’m sure KU cared when they win the title and we were sitting at home going “well, we beat them by 30”
I don’t disagree with you at all but I wasn’t saying the title isn’t more important …. I was saying that the OP ran his mouth before we played and disappeared like a coward. Coming back now is juvenile.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
I don’t disagree with you at all but I wasn’t saying the title isn’t more important …. I was saying that the OP ran his mouth before we played and disappeared like a coward. Coming back now is juvenile.
Oh I agree. But you know how to stop that. Win games and stop them. When someone wins a title they’ve earned right to talk a little smack. Dem’s the breaks.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
  4. 04 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU