I think this is it. By going through the process he gets feedback and increases his visibility to foreign leagues.Smart move. Will get feedback from NBA staff and scouts that will help him in the league or Europe down the road. But my best guess is that he will be back in Evanston next season.
I agree.Smart move. Will get feedback from NBA staff and scouts that will help him in the league or Europe down the road. But my best guess is that he will be back in Evanston next season.
Even w both Boo and Chase back, we sit at 9 out of 13 schollies. And it’s not like we have a huge class lined up behind this one to account for.Yes they will also need a player from the portal as well. Maybe they have some coming in for visits
Sorry Cappy, I was already writing my last post before you posted this. I don't think it was offensive, and I hope you'll leave it up long enough for PWB to consider it.Alright, all off-topic posts have been deleted, including my own. My fault for taking the bait. This will be limited to discussing Boo to the NBA and nothing else.
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener
Wildcat Report
Recruit Roundup: Buirley leads Big Walnut to win in OT thriller, Cason snags pick six
Wildcat Report
The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's loss to Indiana
On3 Football
Top 10 games for Week 5 of the college football season
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Snap Counts Analysis