I like it, I like it. @retiredsoldier we might have something brewing here.The "day to day" line is what most would call a joke. Some get them, some obviously don't. Carry on.
Sir, take your hands off the spoon and slowly step away from the pot. Hands where we can see them.I like it, I like it. @retiredsoldier we might have something brewing here.
I’m not sure. I didn’t see him giving out a lot of high fives tonight
My wife laughs every time I say his name. Marqueeeeeees!Queeeeeeees!
Second chance points and rim protection is what we need to Ques to do well. If he gets healthy and does that for the tournament then I think we would all be happy.
And he gets the starters juiced when he stuffs weak sauce layups.And rebounds
Bolden is a go for tomorrow, but won't start. Jack likely not to play due to hamstring recovery.
Alex should get a little more time with Jack out. Maybe he can get his shot going, that could really help us going forward!!!Bolden is a go for tomorrow, but won't start. Jack likely not to play due to hamstring recovery.
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6