I'm not betting against Cal. No sir. Kentucky.
Momma wants duke. I say momma wins.
I think Fox and Monk caught his eye good enough in Jordan game. I say he's a UK leaner....
Duke bound.
Care to wager on that?
How do we make room for him if he wants to come? Anybody got any idea of the possibilities?
Gotcha. Makes senseI don't think it's an accident that all of our guys have technically declared for the draft. As of now we don't really have anyone "back" for sure, so it's easy for Bolden to commit and the scholarship limit to work itself out next month.
Hopefully she sees K is a grumpy old liar and cal actually cares about his kidsHopefully Mama Bolden will see the light and let her son decide where he wants to go. If so, he will be a Wildcat. I don't know what kind of hypnotic spell those Dookies put on her but she needs to snap out of it and realize what is best for her son.
Sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher to me.I told you guys..Lee is gone...you hear the words that are comin outta my mouth
Gabriel appears to be a great interior passer as well, so he may like that.
How do we make room for him if he wants to come? Anybody got any idea of the possibilities?
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'