@KySportsRadio: Marques Bolden will announce his college choice on Sunday according to @KP_Rivals
m.twitter.com/KySportsRadio
m.twitter.com/KySportsRadio
Has to like the fact that both Monk and Fox are unselfish and looking for teammates' hands to get the ball to.
By Twitter? Smoke signals? Semaphore? What?
When they interviewed him and he said the most important thing for him was to be able to feel comfortable enough with the coaching staff that he could go to them for anything I thought that sounded like Cal and Payne.
Did I mention how selfish Tatum is?Has to like the fact that both Monk and Fox are unselfish and looking for teammates' hands to get the ball to.
When they interviewed him and he said the most important thing for him was to be able to feel comfortable enough with the coaching staff that he could go to them for anything I thought that sounded like Cal and Payne.
Did I mention how selfish Tatum is?
The only real question is who's leaving. Cause Bolden's ours. So who will it be? Lee or Briscoe entering the draft???? Or Mulder, Wynyard, or Mathews transferring???? My guess is Mulder's gone. Welcome to the BBN Marques!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bolden and Bam can do a lot for each other.
Lol who's he going to play over?I say Duke, he mentioned more playing time there.
I say Duke, he mentioned more playing time there.
When I was young, my parents told me to never trust a person named "Bippus"
I say uk, he mentioned more playing time here.
I say Duke, he mentioned more playing time there.
Hell if Bolden comes to UK, we may have the best backcourt "and" frontcourt!If we get him it's gonna be another special season. Surely he sees who the best backcourt in the country is gonna be...
Cal wants uk. I say cal winsMomma wants duke. I say momma wins.
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights