BOK seating - Isbell

Cowpoke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
89,143
10,516
113
Haven't been to a show at the BOK, which is better lower level or Floor? Only benefit to a 11 am kickoff is Isbell may be possible.
 
Last edited:

Cowguy

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
12,580
2,666
0
I'm on the floor. Last I looked there were still very good seats there. I would think it's really just preference. Lower level will probably be more comfortable, but side-ish view. Floor obviously a mire straight on view, but likely less comfortable seating.

I realize I haven't helped you at all hahahaha
 

MegaPoke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
76,445
91,342
103
The floor configuration is often different for the stage setup.

I've. Been to a lot of shows there but the two best (Metallica, KISS) concert experiences were from the floor. You won't sit if you get floor seats, if that's a concern.

I bet that'll be a great show.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  2. 02 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers